- due to the establishment of a commercial relationship and in the course of it our company will collect and treat Your personal data;
- we specify immediately for the sake of clearness the following definitions according to the Leg. Decree 196/2003:treatment: any operation, done even without electronic devices, concerning collection, recording, organization, filing, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, circulation, deleting and destruction of data;
personal data: any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable, even not directly, through reference to any other information, including also a personal identification number.
That being stated
according to article 13 of the Leg. Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
We inform You
that the collection and treatment of personal data will be carried out by the company here writing in observance of the following:
- purposes: your data will be treated for the correct processing of accounting, fiscal, commercial and technical fulfilment, as well as for all business activities in general relative to the existing relationship;
- advertising purposes: your data will be used, subject to your prior specific and explicit consent, also for sending advertising material/messages by mail, e-mail, fax, sms and similar. Once the agreement to the personal data treatment has been stated, the subject is reserved the right to object at any time and without any cost to the treatment for these purposes;
- procedure: your data will be treated both with paper and electronic/computer/telematic instruments/supports in strict compliance with the law, according to lawfulness and honesty principles and in order to guarantee your privacy;
- optional data transmission: the transmission of your data is optional and not compulsory;
- consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to transmit your data or the integral objection to their treatment entails the impossibility to continue any commercial or any other relationship with our society; on the contrary, the objection to the use of your data with the aim to send advertising material/messages will have no consequences on present or future relationship between the parties;
- subjects or subject categories recipients of data transmission or diffusion: your data can be transmitted to third parties only to fulfil legal or contractual obligations. In no cases your data will be made public;
- people responsible for and entrusted to data treatment: your data will be treated exclusively by people from the company administrative and commercial departments responsible for and entrusted to the data treatment;
- subject rights: the subject is guaranteed all the rights according to article 7 here attached in its integral version and to be considered inseparable part of it;
- data controller: the Data Controller is Intrigo Design di Pierfranco Monni, located in Olbia (SS), Via Giacomo Leopardi 32, in the person of its legal representative;
The present information note can be integrated orally or in writing with additional elements and indications in order to fully satisfy any question related to the issue of “Privacy” and in order to favour the regulations implementation.
Fiorano Modenese (MO), 09/06/2011 – Data Controller Intrigo Design di Pierfranco Monni
Article 7 of the Leg. Decree 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights).
1. The subject has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself/herself, even if not yet registered, and their intelligible communication.
2. The subject has the right to receive indication about: a) the source of personal data treated; b) the treatment purposes and procedure; c) the rules applied in case of the treatment of data through electronic devices; d) the identification details of the data controller, the responsible people and appointed representatives according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects and subject categories to whom personal data can be communicated or who can have access to this information due to their role of representative in the State territory, responsible or entrusted people.
3. The subject has to right to require: a) the update, the rectification and, if it is the case, the integration of data;
b) the deletion, the change into anonymous format or the block of data if treated in violation of the law, including data for which it is not necessary the preservation for the purposes for which data itself was collected or successively treated;
c) the confirmation that the actions as above stated in point a) and b) have been notified, also with respect to their content, to the people who the data has been transmitted or disclosed to, except in the case when this is impossible or entails the use of clearly disproportionate means in comparison to the right protected.
4. The subject has the right to fully or partly object to: a) the treatment of data concerning him/her for legitimate reasons, even if relevant to the data collection purposes; b) the treatment of personal data relating to him/her with the aim to send advertising material or make a direct sale or with the aim to carry out market researches or make commercial announcements.